With modern advancement in cataract surgery, there are very few restrictions after surgery. patient can watch television or read newspaper in most of the cases on the day of surgery.
Do’s After a Cataract Surgery
- Wear protective eye goggle to protect eye from dust & fumes
- Take bath below shoulder for 5 days after surgery
- Use the eye drops regularly as suggested by the doctor
Do not’s after a Cataract Surgery
- Splash of water in eye or swimming
- Use screens for a long time.
- Avoid rubbing or touching your eyes
- Avoid heavy weight or heavy exercise